Barber owns Rolls Royce, Mercedes Benz and BMW


How much do you think a barber can earn monthly? Rs 10,000, Rs 20,000! Ok, let's take maximum Rs 30,000 if he has high-profile clients. But, Can you imagine a barber who cuts hair for Rs 65 can be a proud owner of World's Most Luxurious cars, such as Rolls Royce Ghost which is Rs 3.1 crore worth, Mercedes Benz of ENCino and BMW 5 & 7 series. He also has Suzuki Intruder high-end bike costing Rs 16 lakhs in his garage. But the question is, how has he earned the money to acquire these super engines and what does he do with them?

Ramesh Babu is a barber from Bangalore, who spend 6 hours a day in his salon, owns around 68 cars(Rolls Royce, 4 Mercedes Benz, 4 BMWs and 50 Toyota Innovas).

"I had a dream that, I should come up something big way. I started this salon business in the 90s, when my father left out, I took over. In 1993, I started my car rental business with just 2-3 vehicles. And In 2004, I picked up Mercedes Benz E-class. From that day, I started into luxury car rentals. Right now I have a Rolls Royce, which was purchased in this year," said Ramesh Babu.

After his father's death, Ramesh Babu dropped out of school and worked as a barber.

"I think of future what would happen and I think of the past also what has happened. In the past, I used to struggle to get even one day meal. My Mom used to work in a house and get us whatever left over food. It was a very difficult day, when my father passed away in 1979, when I was just 7 years old," Ramesh Babu recalled his past.

Despite of his luxury car business, Ramesh Babu wants to pass his family business to his children. "Definitely, Even my son and daughters also. I had told them that, this is our family business and you shouldn't leave. They will also continue the legacy. This is bread and butter, from Day 1 when my father passed early," he told.

Ramesh Babu is eyeing to buy three more luxurious car bu 2015, including a car which is worth Rs 8-9 crore for his expensive travel business. After looking at Ramesh Babu's story, we can truly call it a story of rags to riches.

Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. download every thing freely - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger